Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Weekend

                              My Weekend
My weekend was awesome because it was my nanas 99th birthday it was cool we went to her house it was kinda sad cause that was the last time we would be able to go to her house. cause it is on sale cause she now lives in a rest home. but it was still fun we took lots of photos and videos there was lots of food to. when she cut the cake it was cool to watch. i was the only child there the rest were adults well there was my cousin saffire but shes 18. iv been to my nanas about probably 12 times she does remember me but she always forgets my name. for a present i gave her a stuffed bunny and a wool pajamas to wear in winter. when it was time to leave we had to say goodbye to everyone and my nana it was a log drive because we live in moerewa an my an lives in wells ford its a 1 hour drive back home but i didn't really mind.

1 comment:

  1. Wow 99 years old, that is pretty impressive. That is nice that you have lots of memories from your nan's house to remember.

    ReplyDelete