Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Doors (free writing)

Doors what do we really know about doors we open them we close them but when did we first make a door. The first door that was ever created was in the 1st century when a Greek scholar created the first automatic foot censored door during the  era of Greek and roman times. When was the first sliding door made. The first automatic sliding door was invented in 1954 by Lew Hewitt. the first one was installed in 1960. When was the first locked door created. the first locked door was created in the 3rd century by Romans who made a locked door so bandits wouldn't break into their homes.

3 comments:

  1. Hello ... Angel I'm Kaia from Kawakawa Primary School I REALLY like your free writing this time who knew that doors would be so interesting?.

    Kind regards Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Angel! My Name is Jack and I go to Paihia School. I really like your story about doors. I like how you started your post saying, Doors what do we really know about doors we open them we close them. I like how you say it like your talking about doors being a real living thing. I really wish that in my class we could do free writing as we have never done it before! What made you decide to write a story about doors? Keep up the good work! Jack

    ReplyDelete