Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Ski Camp 2019

SKI CAMP WAS AMAZING 
we did so many things. We had a loooong 8 hour drive to get to our Ruapehu lodge. We stopped a few times on the way. When we got to the lodge we had to get our bags and go to our rooms.when we got to mount Ruapehu we had go get our ski gear and these people had to teach us how to ski then we got free time. Then the next time we had free time and they taught us more skiing then we went to the top of the mountain and sang some songs. then the next day  we went to the army museum and saw cool army stuff and we cooked food and sang them some songs. Then the next day we packed our stuff and went home.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Angel my name is Ataahua. I’m a year 6 student at Paihia School. I liked your blog post about your Ski camp, I got hooked to see your blog post about Ski camp with the massive introduction. I liked how you put your introduction in bold letters, to get people to read your blog and it worked.. I also liked the punctuation you added and it really made sense so I could understand what Ski camp was about.
    How good was the food? What Skiing did they teach you? How long did you stay at the camp for?
    Keep up the good work Angel have a good day.
    If you want, Check out my Blog @https://psataahuam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Angel. My name is Harlem I’m a year six from Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your post about skiing. I think your post could of had more wow factor, if you added a couple of photos to go with your post. I have a couple of questions to ask. Did you get really cold when you were getting taught how to ski? Did you enjoy the food that you guys cooked, also what songs did you sing along too? One day I wish we could get a chance like this with our friends or family.

    Blog Ya Later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Angel my name is Mark. I'm a year 6 at Paihia School, I enjoyed reading your blog post about Ski Camp. My eyes caught your post and I really like your introduction in bold letters it can get people to read your blog post. I like your punctuation that you added it made everything clear. How long did you stay at camp?

    ReplyDelete