Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

My Weekend (free writing)

On the weekend I went to Auckland to go to my little sisters birthday she turned 7. I stayed a night there then the next day we went early to go to Kelly Carlton it was so cool we saw penguins the penguins were my favorite. A penguin came right up to me and followed me. Then the next thing we saw was these turtles they were cool then we saw a pool that had fish that you could touch. Then we saw this long hall with fish at the top of your head it was cool. then after we finished going there we went to pizza hut and got some pizza. When we got home we ate all the pizza. After we finished our pizza my sister blew out he candles on her birthday cake. Then the next morning I had to wake up really early to travel all the way back home. My weekend was really fun.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angel I'm Kaia from Kawakawa Primary School. I really like your free writing. I hope to see more of your free writing next week.

    Kind Regards Kaia

    ReplyDelete