Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

My Weekend

On the weekend I went to Hamilton (Ham)-il-ton it was fun we stayed at a motel the best thing about it was it had WiFi. Then the next day on Saturday we just stayed at the motel all day.then the next day after that which was Sunday we went out to the mall for the day we left at 11 o clock and left the mall at 3 o clock it was fun at the mall but all we did was eat at the mall witch was good. And then we took my cuzins back to there home witch is Hamilton boys high and we said our good byes Then  me and my family parted ways and went home. we got home at 9 o clock   ;-;  but it was still a good weekend.When I got home I had to pack away all my clothes and go to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. That would have been great to see your cousins. Remember to check where your full stops go and check that they are at the ending of a sentence.

    ReplyDelete