Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

Mist (free writing)

         
Mist is actually tiny (super tiny) drops of water hanging in the air. That is pretty cool.If you had a microscope you would be able to see them they are big under a microscope.Mist is also mixed with some gas that is how you are able to see the mist.Mist usually forms in the morning when it is a bit warmer that is when mist forms.Mist is a lot like fog but mist is less dense than fog. Fog is more thick than mist. Volcanoes produce volcanic mist thins is caused by steam vents that produce the mist. You will find mist all over the world there is no place on earth where you wont find mist. Mist is literally everywhere. There is hot mist and cold mist when they mix it becomes steam steam is very hot though. steam and fog is like mist's cousin but they are a lot different. guess what........ i tried to grab fog but i mist...ha mist puns.

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting Angel. There is always lots of fog around at this time of year in the mornings and in the evenings. Remember that you always need to do I as a capital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Charlamaine and I come from (Te Kura O Waima), I am a year 7 and I am 11 years old. What I like is that your writing is about mist. I found the topic very interesting, because I’ve never known that mist is little drops of water, and that you can even walk through it. I found your blog post interesting.

    ReplyDelete